Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
Education & Childcare - Higher Education
· Job type
· External Reference
· To provide an efficient, professional and friendly service for residents and visitors.
· To ensure that all aspects of reception run smoothly.
· Maintaining visitor and key logbooks.
· Liaise with other departments within School.
· To have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Dealing with enquiries, answering phones, dealing with mail and general office correspondence
· To be aware of all safety and communication systems within the residence.
· To refer more complex queries to colleagues as appropriate.
· To record requests for maintenance, cleaning ensuring this information is passed onto the correct department.
· To be able to take fees/payments, receipting and basic reconciling of own transactions as per procedure.
· To assist the Division with any promotional events/requirements, for example formatting posters.
· To make a positive contribution to the social environment of the residence and attend meetings and training courses as required.
· Assist in checking room inventories when guests arrive or leave and to inform others of any discrepancies.
· To ensure compliance with health and safety policies in respect of fire safety and evacuation, serious accident, external threat or any other security alert.
· To report any problems those make it difficult for you to carry out your work effectively.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy