£ 30 - £ 40 / Hour
Construction & Property - Property Management, Facilities Management
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Freelance Inventory Clerk
Our market leading client is looking for a Freelance Inventory Clerk with previous experience to carry out inventory inspections for residential properties within South London and surrounding areas.
The work involves visiting rented homes and compiling reports on their condition, as well as carrying out handovers at the start and end of each tenancy. The successful candidate should have the ability to work to deadlines and manage a busy workload.
Operating hours are 0830 - 1730 Monday to Saturday and we would expect between 2 and 4 appointments on any given day. The successful candidate must be available to work throughout August and September and in some cases on short notice. We are looking to pay between £30-£40 per report.
Essential Candidate Requirements and Experience
· Minimum 6 months' work experience working as an inventory clerk
· Fully Trained and competent in the Inventory Base software platform
· Experience in dictating highly accurate descriptions of all rooms and items within a property and their condition
· A very good eye for detail and be able to take clear photographs
· Taking meter readings / Listing keys for the property
· Collecting and returning keys to and from Estate agents across South London and surrounding areas
· Must have a PC/Laptop and Smart phone
· Punctual and Reliable
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Fully IT literate and confident
· Smartly dressed, professional appearance and demeanour
Think this could be the role for you? Please apply online with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in touch, alternatively please call the Croydon Adecco team on 0208 686 9909 and ask or Shirley or Lauren.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy