Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Fork Lift Truck
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are proud to be seeking a Forklift Driver based in Ashford, this role will also involve picking and packing within a large warehouse team you will ensure that service levels are maintained to a high level of accuracy and efficiency. You will be compliant with all policies and procedures at all times whilst working efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
Counterbalance and Reach licenses would be ideal, this role will pay a salary of £17,500 and we have numerous shifts available: nights, weekends, early shifts and late shifts.
· Aware of environmental hazards to themselves and others and adheres to counter measures.
· Keep work area tidy and safe.
· Operate equipment according to safe policies / methods.
· Follow procedures for: manual handling
· Able to marshal others in the event of an incident. Detailed knowledge of emergency procedures
· Able to recognise and report any Health and Safety issues arising in the Warehouse.
· Take responsibility for housekeeping in all areas of warehouse. Work areas always clear and clean, correct storage undertaken.
The ideal fit:
· A team player who can support the site in a calm and measured manner.
· Good communication skills with a logical approach
· Experience in a related role within Warehousing
This role is for a 1 year FTC, if interested please apply or call 01233 646632.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy