Description de l'offre
£ 19000 - £ 22000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My client based on the outskirts of Maldon is seeking an experienced forklift driver with an up to date licence. If you are looking for more than just a forklift role then this could be for you!
Your main duties will be:
· Load and unload raw material deliveries off lorries, to different areas of the yard on a daily basis.
· Organise and monitor the stock levels.
· Liaise with the office staff.
· Weighing pallets.
· Monitoring temperatures in the freezers.
· Monitoring equipment and report any issues.
· Health and safety regulations must be followed at all times, ensuring that pallets and the yard is kept tidy and safe at all times.
This is a constant and busy role so excellent time keeping, organisation and an open mind is essential. Ideally you will have experience within pharmaceuticals, food or beverage industry.
Salary - £9.50- 10.50 per hour + overtime - 45 hour week
Monday to Friday - 6.30am- 4.30am with occasional Saturdays.
28 days holiday
Pension, childcare voucher scheme,
Full UK licence required- due to remote location.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply online now or phone the branch on 01245 268666 for further information.
Please note, although we would love to respond to every applicant due to the high volume of applications we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy