£ 20500 - £ 21500 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
We are currently working for a well-established business based in Sittingbourne. They are a fast paced, forever expanding company and are currently recruiting for an FLT driver (Flexi or Reach licence) to join the business. This organisation can offer future development and progression opportunities for someone looking to grow as well as a wealth of other company benefits!
The hours for the position are alternate shifts 6am - 3pm and then 1pm til 10pm on a weekly basis.
The role will involve:
· Using the forklift license to assist with the movement of stock
· Operating scanners for stock picking
· Preparing stock for delivery based on the schedule - ensuring stock is packed safely
· General warehouse duties
· Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
If you are looking for a role where you just drive a forklift all day then this role is not for you, we need a team player someone who is willing to get their hands dirty as well as get behind the wheel.
· Reach or Flexi license and able to demonstrate your ability to use it.
· Good attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Happy to work in a fast paced environment
· Team player
· Company Discounts
· Free parking on site
· Opportunity to learn and progress within the organisation
Interviews are being carried out immediately so please apply ASAP or call Jill for more information on 01634 826061.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rachel Baker