Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
We are currently looking for a Material Handlers with Counterbalance & Reach Forklift truck licence to work for our leading manufacturing client in Colchester, Essex.
- Loading and unloading vehicles and checking paperwork against physical goods
- Inspection & Receipting stock onto the ERP system with a focus on accuracy and quality standards
- Carrying out transactions on the ERP system to match the physical movement of materials
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of MRP /ERP system through both understanding principles and carrying out transactions, desirable
- Licence to operate Counterbalance trucks is essential
The position is working Monday-Friday flexibility is required as three shifts are operated which include:
- 8:00 am - 16:30 pm
- 10:00 am - 18:00 pm
- 6:00 am - 14:00 pm
Pay rate is £8.50 per hour plus holiday and pension; overtime is offered and paid at time and a quarter during the week & time and a half during the weekend.
Pay increase after 12 weeks and also a shift enhancement is offered.
Free parking, canteen and an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in this role please call apply accordingly or call the Adecco Colchester office on 01206 561295.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy