£ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Category Specialist
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
To support the food technical function within company. Providing accurate information both internally to colleagues, and externally to our supplier & customer base.
Working on own initiative and able to communicate effectively both internally within the company and also when dealing with customers. Structured and organised in my approach.
· BRC Agents & Brokers Accreditation - Management & development of systems and take a key role in the annual audit.
· Technical Support to factory's within the group
· Technical Support to key external customers
· Quality Manual. Development & maintenance.
· Product Specifications - Development, maintenance, and improvement.
· Artwork development & approval.
· Respond in a timely manner to all technical requests.
· Setting up Stock codes for all new products.
· Local Authority - gathering information for response.
· Industry & Government Legislation - monitor & implement.
· Product Quality - Regular inspection and recording of the company Brand products against specification.
· Product Quality - ensure the efficient running of all taste panels and cooking process for existing and NPD products. Recording feedback and communicating to relevant parties.
· Customer Complaints - Investigation, Communication to relevant parties. Monitor trends. Resolution implementation, ensure database is updated...
· Complete Customer Self-Assessment Questionnaires
· Evaluate completed Supplier Self Assessment Questionnaires
· Laboratory Testing data analysis and trend analysis.
· Log and evaluate product shelf life extension requests.
· Ensure all BRC / Halal Certificates are correct and up to date.
· Maintain all technical databases, and filing systems.
· Samples - To ensure that samples to existing & prospective customers are packaged and delivery organised with nominated couriers.
· Samples - Collate the feedback information, and manage the samples database.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy