London, Greater London
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are looking for a team of motivated and hardworking Food Preparation Assistants to join our client's luxury brand in Central London!
Job title: Food Preparation Assistants
Job duration : Temporary - 3 months minimum
Hourly rate : £9 an hour
Shifts : Monday - Friday, 37.5 hour week
· Ensure all Food Hygiene procedures are followed
· Ensuring you adhere to company policies and H&S regulations
· Working to a high level of accuracy and consistency
Experience and skills required
· Experience working with/handling food
· Commitment to the whole 3 month duration
· Self-motivated and hardworking
Please apply if you're interested! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Millie Edwards