York, North Yorkshire
£ 19000 - £ 20000 / Year
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hotel, Hospitality & Catering Management
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our prestigious client based on the outskirts of York are recruiting Food and Beverage Supervisors to work in a group of their catering units.
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor your responsibilities will include;
· Oversee and be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the assigned catering outlet(s).
· Supervise all catering employees monitoring performance, attendance and sickness, reporting any concerns to the Catering Operations Manager.
· Conduct daily briefings with the team in the absence of the Senior Catering Supervisor.
· Complete stock order forms accurately to ensure appropriate stock levels for each group unit.
· Ensure all produce is prepared and served in a clean and hygienic environment.
· Operate and cash up all tills daily, accurately completing appropriate paperwork.
· Communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant and polite personality
· Ensure the appropriate staffing levels are always maintained in the catering outlets.
· Assist at any special functions, some of which may occur outside of working hours
· Ensure any Health and Safety issues are raised with the Catering Operations Manager which includes reporting of any accidents, theft, unfit food or broken equipment.
· Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required
The successful Food and Beverage Supervisors will have the following key attributes;
· Excellent customer service skills
· Committed to delivering first class customer service
· Good people management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Willingness to work hard
· Flexible 'can do' attitude
· Willingness to learn
· Team working skills
· Cash handling skills
· Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
The shifts for these roles are on a rota basis, working 5 days over 7, plus bank holidays.
The salary is £20,000 per annum.
To apply for this position please click on the link or call our York office for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: charlotte hughes