Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Fork Lift Truck
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
FLT Operator/Materials Handling Operative
Adecco are currently recruiting for production operatives/FLT operators to work in the Suffolk area. These are immediate starts!
Role: Material Handling Operator - Part Time
Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
Duration : Temporary contract until around October 2021 - potential for extension
Shifts - 7 days on, 7 days off, overtime required as and when, mainly for holiday and sickness cover. 4 hours days, between 12:00 - 18:00.
Requirement of FLT License, up to 2.5T, warehouse/stores experience in busy environments and Manual Handling cert.
Preferable qualifications but not essential would be crane experience, customs experience and a Dangerous Goods certificate.
Completes operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
· Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
· Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
· Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
· Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
· Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
· Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
· Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
· Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
· Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
· Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Paige Anne Woods