Construction & Property - Civil, Structural & Related
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
A TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY HAS COME UP!!!
URGENTLY REQUIRED >>>>>>>COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT DRIVER/MACHINE OPERATIVES
CANDIDATES IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE SHOULD APPLY !!!
WEEKLY PAY - £9.13P/H
OVERTIME PAID AT TIME AND A HALF AFTER 48HRS
We are looking to recruit a number of Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to work in the Rochester area for one of our well established manufacturing clients. This organisation have a family feel environment; you will be working in a small team each shift working towards achieving production targets.
* The main purpose of the job is to operate the plant safely and correctly
* Continuous and regular quality checks and monitoring of production process
* Providing raw material to production line
* Moving finished product safely to yard
* Maintain equipment and ensure continuous running of the machines
* Proper shift hand over ensuring machines are cleaned out for next shift
* General housekeeping duties
* Working safely following H&S guidelines
***You will be required to have your own transport due to location***
There is a temp to perm opportunity for the right person. The client also provides training and development opportunities
The working hours are Monday to Friday
Salary: £9.13ph + Enhanced Overtime Rate at time and a half
If you meet the above criteria and are available to start immediately, please apply now!
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview in the Adecco Chatham branch.
Please apply NOW!!!
You can also email your CV or call 01634826061 and ask to speak with Modupe.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy