Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£ 8.91 - £ 11.14 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Counterbalance FLT Drivers
Duration: temporary - on going
Hours: 12 hour shifts over 7 days (days/ nights/ weekends available)
Salary: £8.91 - £11.14 per hour ( depending on shift)
Our client has opportunities for FLT Drivers to join an internal successful client, who continues to thrive within their industry. The right candidate will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal training and development with the company who also offer great benefits such as, free parking, subsidised canteen, fully paid breaks and lunches and many more.
· To operate powered industrial trucks to safety load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas.
· Locating and moving pallets of stock and lading trucks ready for client delivery
· Reporting on any damages to stock or the vehicle
· Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
· Working safely and in a timely manner to achieve productivity targets
· Using the SAP system
· Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
· Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
· Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
It would be great to see candidates with:
· FLT drivers must have a strong understanding of the Health and Safety process
· Ability to work as part of a team to meet daily targets and deadlines
· The successful applicant will have experience ideally within a fast paced FMCG or consumer goods environment.
· Current Counterbalance FLT licence is essential.- Original certification and refreshers must be provided at interview
· Recent experience of driving an FLT
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy