Description de l'offre
£ 8.5 - £ 9.5 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
We are delighted to represent our Northumberland based client in their search for x2 FLT counter balance drivers. Should you like to be a part of a well established team, with benefits available, then we may have the job for you.
We are looking for candidates with warehouse or stores experience. The role would see you carrying out general warehouse duties; including goods in, picking and packing, and completing duties for dispatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
· To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated warehouse area.
· To deal with the movement of products within the warehouse, using the appropriate FLT.
· Picking and packing duties when required, and taking instructions from supervisors and management
· Should have working knowledge of all warehouse departments and understand the systems used
· Carrying out line feeding as well as loading and unloading vehicles.
· Maintain the company's health & safety standards at all times
· To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse.
We are looking for candidates who have:
· Counter balance or Reach forklift license (must be in date!)
· Experience driving forklift trucks
· A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
· Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy