Ayr, South Ayrshire
£ 24000 - £ 29000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting role just in for a Maintenance Fitter to join our local client on a permanent basis. For this role you must have bench fitting experience along with pipework installation PVcu and stainless steel experience.
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
* Electrical/Mechanical fitter experience is essential
* Must be proficient in use of Microsoft based systems and experience in Dynamics NAV and workmate would be an advantage
* Must be comfortable working remotely and independently
* Previous experience working in agricultural machinery, processing or automotive industry
* Comfortable with some customer and supplier interaction
* Must be able to show initiative, problem solver and work under pressure to tight deadlines
If you match the above please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy