London, Greater London
£ 30000 - £ 35000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
specialises in providing Investor Relations services to Issuers (major global listed companies) and their Advisors. The company was set up over five years ago by market leaders in the industry combining decades of experience. Our client is a rapidly growing business and we are looking for a self-motivated, organised candidate to join a developing team and grow with the business, taking on the challenges and responsibility that that entails.
The role available is a new role within the company, and it therefore offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and potentially carve out their own career within .
The successful candidate will possess excellent attention to detail with the ability to organise their workload in line with frequently changing demands. You will be flexible, sociable and happy to work in a multi-tasking environment.
As Admin Support you will be primary support for the CEO, together with the Sales and Operations teams. This includes, but is not limited to, the below responsibilities;
· Diary management
· Travel booking
· Meeting preparation
· General office administration
· Assisting with relationship management whilst ensuring high service and support standards to our existing clients
· Additional point of contact for clients, including answering ad hoc queries efficiently
· Client admin including collection of service agreements and due diligence information from clients
· To maintain the Salesforce database across the Sales team
· Assist in the creation, and then maintainanence of, all Sales related materials
Experience/Qualities the successful candidate will have:
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT)
· Experience of Salesforce software would be highly advantageous
· Strong written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of a business
· Willingness to be flexible, learn and grow with a view to taking on increasing levels of Sales support responsibilities
· Ideally you will have 3 years Account Management experience or experies supporting sales functions
· Additional European language skills a distinct advantage.
· Interest in markets
· Competitive package including salary, pension, private health care, annual bonus
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy