London, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Financial Inclusion Officer to join a public organisation based in East London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of advice on all aspects of welfare benefits criteria, including budgeting advice and Rent Arrears. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of excellent service to THH Tenants and is expected to have:
* Working knowledge and experience of Welfare Benefit Legislation and Housing Benefit Regulations.
* Knowledge and understanding of Universal Credit and Non-Dependant deductions, Bedroom Tax, Benefit Cap and Housing Benefit.
* Experience of working in housing frontline services.
* Recognise; understand impact of Welfare Changes on rental income, tenants' financial wellbeing and their ability sustain their tenancy.
* Knowledge of and ability to provide basic budgeting advice
* Knowledge and Experience of Rent income and arrears management.
* Good working knowledge and experience of SX3 Northgate.
* Deal sympathetically and effectively with tenants' in stressful circumstances and ability to priorities workload.
* Recognise the different vulnerabilities, referrals system to various Advice professionals to deliver excellent service to residents.
* Meet performance targets set by Service Head and / or Team Leader.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy