London, Greater London
£ 25000 - £ 28000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco City are recruiting for a world leading Credit Insurance and Debt Collection company of ours based close to Bank. The successful candidate's prime responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the London business and the wider business worldwide.
In return for commitment and loyalty and hard work, you will be offered a secure role and your salary will be reviewed regularly. You will be a part of a global organisation with a family feel.
This role would suit someone who is highly organised, methodical with a pragmatic approach to work. Although the role is very repetitive the level responsibility is high profile.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Confidently communicating with stakeholders and other members of staff in all locations of the business (Europe and Asia)
· Processing Invoices
· Uploading new policies onto the system
· Data processing
· Scan, save documents, photocopy and file.
· Making sure that all your own work is processed effectively and on time
The ideal candidate:
· Strong administrative experience
· Advanced Excel
· Excellent communication skills
· Self-starter with initiative
· Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
· Able to manage work load effectively
· Confident telephone manner
· Attention to detail
· A background within the Financial services/Insurance
· The ability to pick up the job quickly and effectively
· A heads-down and hard-working attitude
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy