High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£ 30000 - £ 35000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Finance Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you have strong Finance experience?
Vigilant with cash flow?
My client with a household name based in High Wycombe are looking for a Finance Accountant / Manager to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover.
You will provide maternity cover and to assist the financial accounting team by performing duties in an efficient and accurate manner as listed below.
· Daily cash flow forecast preparation.
· Period / Year to date cash flow variance analysis.
· Management of company cash levels.
· Weekly / Monthly bank reconciliations for Head Office Main and other bank accounts.
· Bank charges accounts including month end accruals.
· Distribution centre and delivery accounting - maintaining accruals / prepayments and preparing month end reports.
· Accounting for fixed assets, maintaining the list of open projects, setting up new projects and ensuring new projects are approved in line with their policy.
· Processing the monthly additions and asset allocation.
· Accounting for disposals, impairment adjustments and accruals, reconciling the fixed assets balance sheet accounts and being the main point of contact for reporting and queries from both internal and external sources.
· VAT accounting - prepare the monthly VAT balance sheet reconciliation and complete / submit the quarterly VAT return.
· Ownership of the sundry debtors process raising, booking, and issuing invoices and allocating funds received.
· Provision of general ledger downloads on a weekly basis, processing journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
· Processing bank payments and raising manual cheques.
· Ad hoc tasks as required.
The successful candidate must;
· Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, AAT)
· Have experience with Cash Management / cash flow an advantage.
· Experience in Oracle.
· Hard working.
· Self motivated
· Able to work under pressure.
· Confident and organised with strong analytical skills,
· Able to communicate at all levels.
Please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy