£ 18000 - £ 24000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Working for a forward thinking and ambitious organisation you will be part of a busy Customer Sales team where you will be helping customers with their applications for finance for various prestigious products.
There is no cold calling within this role and its a very consultative role offering various finance options and advice to customers that have applied for the product online.
You must have an excellent telephone manner and be able to talk through the process with potential customers.
As a Finance Customer Sales Advisor you will be responsible for responding to customers that have applied for a finance agreement.
You'll qualify their requirements, explain the best finance options available to meet their needs and guide them through their buying journey.
This is an office based role and there is no cold calling involved but you will need to use your personality and sales skills to liaise with the customer, the lender and the dealer who is supplying the vehicle in order to ensure the customer experience is second to none.
Whatever you are financing, in order to be successful you'll need to possess an excellent phone manner, have great communication skills (both over the phone and via email) and be computer literate.
We are looking for great applicants with a sales or customer service background that can demonstrate the ability and desire to succeed in a fast paced and energising environment.
They will also consider someone with no experience looking for their first role in sales.
Main aspects of the role will include:
· Talk to customers about their applications and confirm all details
· Build a rapport with customers and find out what they are looking for
· Look at various options for them and run through the details for each one
· Liaise with brokers and other teams to find out which offer they can work with
· Set up finance options and process through to the administration team
You will have:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· The ability to multi-task
· Great attention to detail
· Be comfortable working towards targets
· Enjoy exceeding customer's expectations
· Have the desire to succeed
· You must be happy working every other weekend which is their busiest time
In return, for the right applicant they offer
· Full training and opportunities for career progression
· A healthy basic salary of £18,000 - £24,000 per year plus uncapped commission with a realistic OTE of £28-34,000.
· 22 days paid holiday
· A great working environment
· Free parking
Based in Alton, Hampshire they are less than half an hour away from Basingstoke, Guildford, Farnham, Fleet, Farnborough, Petersfield or Winchester
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy