Description de l'offre
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Banking & Financial Services - Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
To manage the cost administration service, which will support the business by the processing of all invoices and medical fee invoices, as well as the processing of all client charges in CRM system (entered, checked, authorised and paid/charged).
· Raise charges to our clients through the CRM system, in line with contractual agreements, ensuring they are processed accurately, promptly and in line with agreed procedures.
· Working with internal and external stakeholders to address and resolve affiliate queries.
· Undertake ad hoc duties and provide any other support to the Finance Manager, Operations & Projects and to other managers as required.
· Identifying where improvements to processes are required, reporting these to management, working with Finance Administration Team Leader to develop and implement changes to cost admin processes
· Maintain all cost queues (including PIA, Invoice received and Approvals queues) and the cost admin mailbox.
· Act as a point of contact for the Operations team, working with them to resolve queries & implement corrections to eliminate future errors.
· Act as point of contact for wider business, to address and resolve case related queries.
If interested in the position, please apply with your CV to this job advert.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy