Leeds, West Yorkshire
Accountancy & Finance - Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco are excited to be working with a non - profit financial services organisation to welcome a Credit Controller into their team!
Salary - £19,000
Monday - Friday, 9am -5pm
Your duties may include:
· Excellent telephone and letter writing skills dealing with collection enquiries
· To work the caseload efficiently and effectively in a methodical way
· To ensure that sensitive and confidential data is managed appropriately at all times
· Have a full understanding of the loan policy and procedure
· Monitor all loan accounts including secured loans and to ensure the timely collection of arrears, from inception to final court action
· Offer each member referred to Arrears Collection an empathetic and appropriate service
· Increase the effectiveness of arrears collection, link with Debt Recovery Agents and Solicitors
· Cover for Finance day to day processing as and when required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Vanessa Douglas