Dundee, Dundee City
Accountancy & Finance - Purchase ledger Clerk
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our retained client located in the heart of Dundee currently has a requirement for a temporary Finance Assistant with purchase ledger experience.
The employer is well recognised across the city as being one of the largest and well-thought of employers, offering great benefits package as well as the potential for growth and development across their multi-tiered organisation.
· 3 way invoice matching in the purchase system Pecos, ensuring accurate data entry. Checking for discrepancies between supplier on PO and invoice.
· Ensure correct VAT treatment relevant to invoice.
· Computer input of supplier invoices, selecting appropriate supplier reference, identifying any changes to supplier address or the need to create a new supplier on the CODA system.
· Keying in accurately and quickly, data from the invoice and entering coding information, making sure that financial ledger codes are appropriate and valid.
· Selecting appropriate VAT reference relevant to invoice.
· Entering appropriate description of invoice.
· Producing a batch input report for manual verification
· Computer verification of supplier invoices by departmental remote input, checking that correct supplier, VAT and gross values have been entered.
If you can demonstrate experience within this field and are passionate about working in a collaborative organisation where your input counts - please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy