· Job type
· External Reference
Accountancy & Finance - Finance Assistant
As a Finance Assistant you will be maintaining and administering, inventory purchase ledgers. Raising sales invoices and assisting, the Transactions Team Leader with other duties as required.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a good experience in finance, who is looking for a career development.
Location: Liverpool- Brunswick Business Park
Salary: £21,630 per annum
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:45-4:45 PM
Contract: Permanent (35 hours per week)
· 25 days holiday pro-rata plus statutory bank holidays
· Excellent learning and development opportunities
· Accessible location
· Great workplace Environment
· Group personal pension scheme with employer contributions matching the employee contributions up to 7%
Key Duties will include
· To ensure that all inventory related invoices are processed and matched against receipted purchase orders and liaise directly with the purchasing team regarding orders that have not been receipted.
· To reconcile all inventory supplier account statements, liaising with suppliers and the purchasing team to proactively resolve any queries.
· To deal with inventory purchase ledger queries from suppliers regarding payments and remittance information.
· To be the primary finance point of contact for all inventory suppliers.
· Ensure all invoices are posted on the Inventory Purchase Ledger as per supplier statements to ensure all suppliers are paid within terms and in accordance with the Prompt Payment Code.
· Prepare for upcoming stock takes with the purchasing team by resolving all booking in queries and running GRNI reports in the run up to stock take and be proactive in chasing missing information.
· To check all delivery documentation against the customer order and raise sales invoices
· To proactively liaise with the Customer Services Team to ensure that all queries are dealt with, so invoices are raised with minimal delay
· To produce consolidated invoices where required
· To deal with queries from customers by both email and on the telephone in a timely manner
· To issue petty cash when required and carry out twice monthly reconciliations.
· To provide assistance to the Transactions Manager as required.
· Undertake any other reasonable work as directed by your Line Manager.
Experience, Skills and Attributes
· GCSE grades A to C or equivalent in English and Mathematics
· A highly motivated member of staff who is a self-starter and capable of working to a tight deadline.
· A commitment to and willingness to adhere to the Equal Opportunities Policy.
· Maintaining and administering the inventory purchase ledger.
· Dealing with supplier queries.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Organised and methodical approach to tasks
· Flexible approach to work
· Excellent prioritisation skills
· Excellent organisational skill
· Strong negotiation skill
· Ability to build strong working relationships (both internal and external)
· A flexible approach and commitment to personal development and training
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Shannon Wiggins