Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
Accountancy & Finance - Finance Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
A new and exciting role has just come up with one of the cities largest employers as a Finance Assistant.
This multinational company is looking to recruit a skilled finance assistant who will be able to work well as part of an existing team and hit the ground running. Our client is well known globally for being amongst the best employers.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
· Chasing up Accounts Payables & Receivables, forecasting on monthly basis, stakeholder management.
· Raising Purchase Orders and Tracking Purchase Orders.
· Supporting on projects - updating trackers for min 2/3 at any one time.
· Invoice management, sense and data checking + Ad Hoc Finance duties.
· Required skill set and previous experience/background.
Essential vs Desirable Skills
· Must have SAP knowledge or Experience
· Part Qualified at a minimum
· Your Communication skills must be strong - both official and unofficial.
· Open, approachable. Someone who can work independently and as part of a team.
· An individual who can deliver good quality work on deadlines
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy