Description de l'offre
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Accountancy & Finance - Finance Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Duration: temporary - on going
Hours: Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a temporary Finance Assistant to join a reputable and successful Company who continue to thrive and grow. As a Finance Assistant you will be working within a busy environment where you will be provided with the potential to grow both personally and professionally. In this role you will be responsible for providing clear, accurate and insightful analysis on the financial aspects of your projects, in order to aid the Project team in maximising both operational and financial performance.
· Aspects of Cost Controlling, Forecasting, Budgeting, Accounting, Reporting and Forex management all fall within the scope of the Project Controlling Team.
· You will have a good understanding and practical experience of accounting principles including currency management, month end processes, project finance and periodic financial work.
· You will have excellent IT skills, be an advanced user of Excel and ideally have some experience of working with SAP.
· The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment with stakeholder interaction across multiple remote sites.
It would be great to see candidates with:
· Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
· Experience of working in a similar role, ideally in a large and complex organisation
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy