Uxbridge, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - Finance Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
My client based in Uxbrigde are seeking a Finance Assistnat to join their large fun team on a 12 month contract. A great company in the centre of Uxbridge!
The roles responsibilities,
· Management of BACs payment software including recording and reconciling transactions.
· Assisting the finance manager in monthly reporting and ensuring all local and key cooperate reporting deadlines are met.
· Monthly intrastat submission.
· Preparing and posting/uploading journal entries into SAP across a broad area of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
· Assisting the finance manager review of A&P spend.
· Assist and support finance ream with internal and external audit requirements.
· Responsible for asset accounting which includes creating assets and managing the accounting treatment in line with company policies.
· Play an active role and supporting continuous improvement initiatives, business change programs and other projects.
· Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliation on accounts, including cash accounts,prepaids and other assets and accrued expenses.
· To support on any adhoc projects and tasks as required by finance manager.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy