Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT FOR 12 MONTHS, WORKING MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM. Our client located at the Solent Business Park in Whiteley (PO15 7JZ) is looking for a hardworking and motivated individual with great organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail to work in their busy finance department. The hourly rate for this role is £9.50. Free parking.
You will be required to perform general administration activities in support of the Credit Control Team and Banking Teams and provides assistance to the wider Finance Operation to achieve its operational objectives.
Main Duties include:
- Assisting with email & telephone queries relating to payments
- Ensuring payments to customers & suppliers are completed on a daily basis
- Writing & issuing Cheques to customers
- Point of contact for the offshore team
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
Competencies / Skills:
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure as Team player
- Able to cope with change
- Computer literate (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Can work on your own or part of a small team
- Experience of Accounts Payable or a Finance role would be beneficial
The vacancy is based with our major blue chip client. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy