£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Finance Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT ATTENTION TO DETAIL?
ARE YOU EXPERIENCED ON SAGE 50 AND EXCEL?
WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF ORGANISED AND METHODICAL?
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PART TIME ROLE AS A FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR THEN LOOK NO FURTHER....WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
My client is an established company and now have an opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join their fun and lively team! If you have an AAT or similar Book Keeping Qualification this would be beneficial.
Your duties will include;
· Administration support to the Accounts Assistant
· Entering all incoming supplier invoices onto the system
· Review expense claims ensuring the VAT has been calculated correctly
· Review individual credit card claims
· Compile monthly credit card reconciliation spread sheets
· Raise purchase orders and invoices
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
· GCSE Maths grade C and above
· A Levels or equivalent
· Experience with SAGE 50 and Excel
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Well organised
· Strong communication skills
· Can work using own initiative
This will be working 25 hours a week ideally 10am - 3pm but this can be flexible
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then apply today! We're waiting to hear from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy