London, Greater London
Education & Childcare - Education Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
· Assist with financial administration, such as raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
· Take responsibility for Faculty communications, including updating the intranet and display boards and creating newsletters.
· To lead on the administration of the Dean's list and dealing with associated student enquiries.
· Provide secretarial support for committees (as requested).
· Contribute to maintenance of the faculty environment, such as monitoring stock levels and ordering supplies.
· Support in the organisation of Faculty wide or programme specific events.
· To work as part of the administrative team covering other members of the team during annual or sick leave.
· Actively seek to implement the University's Health and safety policy, and give due regard to the health and safety of themselves and others when carrying out duties.
· Actively seek to implement the University's Equal Opportunities Policy and promote equality of opportunity in relation to the duties of the post.
· To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested appropriate to the grade and responsibilities of the post.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy