King'S Lynn, Norfolk
£ 7.83 - £ 8.65 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are recruiting for a large number of production operatives and inspectors for one of our successful food production clients in one of our factories based either in King's Lynn or Boston. You would work a variety of shifts both 12 and 8 hours shifts and flexibility will be required in order to gain shifts.
We are operating these roles on a casual hours basis so you will need to be happy with either full, or part time hours given to you on a casual contract basis, whilst being flexible with the hours you are able to work. These roles are not suitable for somebody looking for guaranteed full time hours on a long term basis.
We have a number of roles available as per the below.
· Remove foreign material (FM) such as wood, plastic, paper from the product.
· Remove any general defects such as cores, blemishes, stalk, leaf etc. and place into the relevant bin.
· Alert Line Leader, Shift Supervisor or QA to any issues.
· Empty reject bins when line stops.
· Ensure thorough clean down of line between products
· Using pressure washer to ensure no residue is left on lines
· Ensure factory is clean and hygienic at all times
· General Factory duties
If you are interested in these positions please apply online or send your CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy