Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
F actory Operative
We are recruiting Factory Operatives to join PepsiCo's production operation in Leicester, LE4 1BS. Paying 9.26 per hour, these long-term temporary positions could become permanent.
As a Factory Operative you will work across every area of the plant, undertaking a variety of crucial tasks to maintain our high standards in a fast-paced environment.
What will I be doing as a Factory Operative?
· Transporting raw materials to line side
· Loading stock including hand-stacking and hand-packing
· Replenishing cartons and completing re-work
· Moving pallets from one area to another for re-distribution
· Sifting, sorting and removal
· Taking ownership of housekeeping standards
· Understanding and interpreting numerical data
· Communicating confidently both verbally and in written form (some data entry may be required)
· Providing flexibility and cover to all GSO roles (Support job rotation and break cover)
What will I need for this role as a Factory Operative?
· A strong work ethic and loyal ethos ensuring standards are maintained
· A flexible attitude with a real desire to learn and progress
· Ability to follow and interpret instructions / rules verbally and numerically whilst proactively escalating issues which may prevent targets or standards being met
· High attention to detail, accuracy and capacity to work at a fast pace
· Strong communication skills on all levels
· Able to work on your own or within small teams
What do Adecco and PepsiCo offer?
· £9.26 per hour for Factory Operatives
· 4 on 4 off rotating continental shift pattern, 6am-6pm or 7am-7pm
· Pension Scheme
· Full uniform and PPE provided
· Opportunities for permanent positions
· Full training is provided to help you reach your potential, so no experience is needed
· Subsidised canteen plus access to onsite staff discount shop
· Free on-site parking
· Paid annual leave
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Lisa Crispin