Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Leeds (City and Borough of Leeds) Design / Civil engineering / Industrial engineering
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£ 35000 - £ 38000 / Year
· Job type
Manufacturing and Production
· External Reference
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Day to day running of the Facilities Department to ensure an efficient and effective support service for all Facilities plant and equipment within area of responsibility. To optimise operational performance through proactive / reactive maintenance techniques, ensuring that safety compliance is secured through the adoption of safe working practices and the provision of safe plant and equipment.
What will you do?
* To provide effective supervision and technical support, good housekeeping and personal discipline ensuring that safe systems of work are in place and strictly followed.
* To ensure a programme of planned preventative maintenance is periodically undertaken in line with statutory requirements.
* Ensure appropriate processes and procedures are respected by all Facilities departmental personnel.
* Ensure that the SPS is adopted and respected by all Facilities Department personnel
* Identify and develop opportunities to remove cost and waste from the business.
* Ensure accurate and concise maintenance records are kept for all operational site systems and equipment
What qualifications will make you successful?
* Formal craft apprenticeship with engineering qualification at ONC / HNC (or equivalent) and minimum of 7 years electrical/electronic/mechanical experience in technically sophisticated manufacturing.
* Experience of managing staff at a supervisory level. (essential)
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of computer / PLC literacy (essential).
* Experience of Major plant projects / installations and upgrade projects (essential).
* Should be able to demonstrate a range of skills including task orientation, team working, communication, planning, problem solving, financial and commercial awareness (desirable).
* Must be computer literate (essential).
What are the benefits for working for Adecco? -
As one of our talented associates, your part of an organisation that not only cares for your career development, but also your personal well being.
Here at Adecco, we'll make sure you're more than just a number in a database.
Whether you're a temp or permanent associate, we recognise that your ambition, professionalism and expertise helps us to stay ahead of the curve - and for that, we're truly thankful.
We have regular opportunities with our clients and many temp to perm opportunities.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Ryan Deep Singh