· Job type
Trade and Services
· External Reference
Construction & Property - Property Management, Facilities Management
We have a fantastic new facilities assistant role which has come available! Need to have an enhanced DBS
The Role- Facilities Assistant
Hours:Shift patterns see below
Week 1 - 6.30am - 2.30pm
Week 2 - 11am - 7pm
Week 1 - 6.30am - 2.30pm
Week 2 - 11am - 7pm etc
Address: L5 Liverpool area
· To ensure that regular checks of buildings and grounds are undertaken and advice is given regarding necessary maintenance and repairs, including matters relating to security
· To undertake general routine repairs, alterations, painting, replacement and maintenance duties of buildings, fixtures, fittings and furniture as requested by the Facilities Manager
· To undertake such duties within own capabilities/trade such as joinery, decorating, glazing, electrical work, plumbing, building work
· Opening and locking buildings and maintaining site security and safety
· Receiving and distributing deliveries and undertaking messenger duties on site
· To be responsible for the general tidiness of the building, including litter control and disposal
· To provide a janitorial service as and when required
· To occasionally drive the minibus as required
· To assist in ensuring that the legal provisions relating to Health and Safety at Work are properly adhered to, including the safe storage of any flammable/toxic substances on site
· To assist in promoting and monitoring safe working practices and to report any problems to the Director of Facilities
· To assist in the oversight of all fire precaution arrangements and equipment
· To assist the Principal and Teachers in maintaining good and orderly conduct throughout the site.
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Shannon Wiggins