London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client is looking for a motivated Facilities Administrator to work in a busy office, managing a number of sites.
You will be required to;
* Processing weekly and monthly Payroll (Using Oracle System)
* Logging and reporting any new sickness, annual leave, staff absences
* Liaising with agencies to secure temporary staff, covering annual/sick leave requests
* Organising Contractor's Visits and liaising with Internal and External staff
* Producing reports, and Purchase Order numbers
* General administration duties
Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages are essential, along with customer service skills, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A registered Enhanced DBS check is advantageous, or you must be happy to have one processed.
Please call Adecco Ilford as soon as possible.
We will be speaking with successful candidates as soon as possible.
Thank you for contacting Adecco Ilford - We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy