Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 23000 - £ 25000 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Transport Admin
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Founded over 100 years ago, my client is a global market leader in the design and manufacture of vehicle windows, vehicle sun blinds and telescopic slides etc and has built a strong reputation for its design, technical support and engineering expertise.
My client is now looking for an Export Despatch Coordinator to join their fast paced, fun and friendly team!
· Location: Aston
· Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
· Hours of work: 8-30 to 4-30 Mon - Thurs, 8-30- 1-30 Fri. 30mins lunch break Mon-Thurs only
· Would be expected to work additional hours the last Friday of our financial month due to volume of despatches needed to meet sales targets
· Book transport to deadlines for clients globally
· Once fully trained, to have full responsibility for all export despatches and transport booking
· Use customer web portals to create shipping orders, ASN's and barcode labels
· Use carrier web portals and liaise with customers own logistics teams
· Create despatch notes and invoices for export purposes and any related export documents required.
· Greet drivers and co-ordinate with the packing team to ensure the correct cargo is loaded
· Work with the production Manager and the team leaders to check that parts are available at the required despatch date and update the Sales Admin team of any potential issues
· Regular checking of the despatch area to ensure that any available goods are booked out in a timely manner
· Work closely with the Sales Admin team for prioritising shipments according to customer demands
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Preferably from a manufacturing background
· Confident with the ability to manage a range of tasks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be a team player
· Attention to detail and accuracy are very important within the role
· Good multitasking skills and an ability to prioritise and be level-headed under pressure
· Used to working in a fast-paced environment
Interviews taking place w/c 19/07/2021, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Rehana Begum