Leeds, West Yorkshire
£ 25000 - £ 28000 / Year
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Senior Secretarial
You will predominantly support the team of three with administration tasks and manage the smooth operation of the office while also undertaking some straightforward research on planning and land opportunities.
· Provide secretarial and administrative support to the team, including managing diaries and collating information required for Head Office.
· Arrange internal & external meetings, and support with general diary management of the regional team
· Ensure that all relevant correspondence, papers and documents are correctly filed for future reference
· Set up, maintain and keep up to date existing and new files
· Input and maintain the Company databases (including contacts) keeping them up to date
· Maintain a weekly programme of movements and organise individual diaries, appointments, overnight accommodation and transportation as directed;
· Organise and coordinate meeting room facilities and schedules.
· Receive visitors to the office and deal with them in a polite and efficient manner;
· Receive incoming telephone calls, screening as and when necessary;
· Respond to requests for information where permitted and authorised to do so;
· Take all messages, including telephone calls, ensuring they are passed on to the appropriate person at the earliest opportunity;
· Take minutes of meetings, as required
· Receive and distribute all incoming mail; receive and process all outgoing mail
· Process expenses claim forms as requested
· Work in partnership with the PLC accounts department to ensure effective payment of invoices and resolution of queries
· Assist with the organisation of specific events (Corporate or office)
· Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and other documentation for wider internal and/or external circulation
· Liaise with other regional offices to ensure consistency and alignment of practices
· Monitor and review planning applications in relevant Local Authority areas.
· Undertake Land Registry title searches and provide information as requested.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Gavin Tainton