£ 10 - £ 12 / Hourly
Office and Secretarial - Executive Assistant
· Job type
· External Reference
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their great team based in Prescot, Liverpool. You would be required to support the Director(s) to deliver their corporate objectives. You will undertake a wide range of managerial and administrative tasks, including taking personal responsibility for a range of delegated projects and business.
This is a temporary position for approx 2 months but this could be extended.
· Maintain an up to date confidential list of all appropriate contacts for the Director(s).
· Undertake specific projects, as dictated, for example administration.
· Manage the Director's offices and ensure that the Director(s) is appropriately briefed in advance of scheduled meetings. Responsibilities include:
· Initiating, commissioning and coordinating briefings from senior staff
· Gathering and extracting information from a range of sources
· Topping and tailing documents and providing first draft briefings as appropriate
· Facilitating and servicing Director's meetings
· In the event of planned (or unplanned) absence, ensure there is appropriate administrative support for the Director's offices
· Manage all incoming mail/email, including prioritisation, commissioning briefings, directing others to take action and ensuring timely responses from them, disseminating information and ensuring that deadlines are met.
· Manage processes appropriately when coordinating visits
· Draft and commission responses to letters and queries addressed to the Director(s)
· Prioritise the Director's workload effectively to ensure that meetings and reports are provided in a timely fashion
· Initiate, manage and administrate conferences and events for which the Director(s) has lead responsibility.
· Organise the diary and commitments of the Director(s) including the scheduling, facilitation and minuting of formal / informal meetings as required.
· Manage the Director's travel and accommodation arrangements.
· Deal with all telephone and personal enquiries.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Eleanor Crummey