· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Executive PA
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide diary management support to the MD dealing with meetings and other
commitments as required to ensure a controlled and manageable programme
* Field incoming calls, mail and visitors determining their priority, dealing with
routine enquiries, and re-directing them when appropriate.
* Establish and maintain paper and electronic filing systems ensuring that all
relevant documents are available to the MD on demand.
* Provide a full range of secretarial and support services to the MD; tasks to
include producing documents, presentations, maintaining filing systems,
support at meetings, taking meeting minutes and action notes, undertaking
research and making travel arrangements.
* Provide ad-hoc support the Directors on meetings and projects, subject to
* Attend key business meetings with the MD to take action notes or minutes,
and to prepare the agendas and paperwork required.
* Support The Group and the hotel Boards by
making meeting arrangements and providing administrative support, including
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact James Kerfoot