Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Marketing & Advertising - Other Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Events & Marketing Executive
Welwyn Garden City
£25,000 per annum
Mon - Fri (9am-5pm)
Permanent, Full time
· Researching potential conferences using member feedback and identifying current industry trends to plan an effective event.
· Liaise with speakers and stand holders to secure a relevant agenda and running order for each event.
· Oversee and manage the administration and running of all events, using and developing robust event plans.
· Report on event outcomes through member feedback and formal event debriefs to continue to improve and develop successful and relevant calendar of events, meeting the needs of the members.
· End-to-end planning of conferences, study days and the annual awards ceremony, from brief to delivery to evaluation. This includes risk management and crisis management.
· Creating and delivering marketing campaigns
· Develop and maintain good relationships with the local and national media
· Proactively updating & maintaining company website
· Must having a full UK drivers Licence with access to a car (this will be needed for the role but all travel expenses are reimbursed)
· 2+ years of events and marketing experience
· High level of inter-personal skills and customer focus
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
Please apply today or call Georgie on 01707 387990 for any questions.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy