Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hotel, Hospitality & Catering Management
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
We are presently searching for driven and passionate professionals who have a relentless commitment to excellence.
What we are looking for?
· Minimum TWO years' experience within similar role within a high class venue
· To be able to run the events, such as weddings and parties from the opening until the end
· A passion for customer service and exceeding guests expectations
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Superb attention to detail
· Driven by delivering exceptional standards
· Team working skills and to be able to lead the team
· Resilience and drive to get things right the first time
· Fully flexible to work varying shifts including evening, weekends and bank holiday
Given the level of this role, you will already have had experience in roster development, customer service/complaint resolution, team leadership and motivation and cost control. More importantly you'll know what it takes to deliver a world-class experience under pressure and while still smiling.
The ideal candidate will be confident, and have a welcoming personality. Previous experience in a busy hotel or events venue would be highly advantageous. You will be an outstanding team player, leading by example and can communicate at all levels and commit to sharing your knowledge and skills with your team. Excellent command of spoken English is necessary.
What we offer?
A competitive wage depending on the experience.
An award-winning training and development programme for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder.
A friendly and fun atmosphere.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to or call 0161 233 8100
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy