Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Newbury. Our client is looking for a European Accountant to support the month end, accounts payable and banking processes. The role is working Monday to Friday and offering a salary of up to £40,000 + 25 days annual leave rising with service and much more.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Month End Reporting
· Ownership of balance sheet
· SOX Compliance
· Accounts Payable and Intercompany support
· Payroll Support
· Monthly Cash and Operating expense Forecasting
· Annual Budgeting
· Tax Compliance & Audit
· Branch Statutory Reporting
· Continuous Improvement / Project Work
· Maintain strong internal relationships with Compliance, Shared Services and Payroll
Candidates will ideally have/be:
· Proven track record working in a finance team with strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to work deadlines
· Exhibiting a proactive/can do attitude, you'll have the ability to prioritise and multitask along with strong verbal and written communication skills.
· A good working knowledge of MS Office is essential for this role
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy