Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Hungerford. Our client is looking for an Entry Level Buyer to provide support to the Purchasing Team Leader and Purchasing Manager. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary of £20,000.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Ensure all actions on the MRP system are managed and maintained.
· Daily expediting of purchase orders with suppliers to ensure on time delivery
· Obtaining quotes from preferred suppliers
· Processing supplier NCR's & concessions
· Build good working relationships with suppliers and internal customers.
· To work to agreed deadlines
· Maintenance of system data
· Escalation of potential supply issues to the Purchasing Team Leader
· To work closely with all other departments to achieve an environment of continuous improvement and to promote this mind set.
· To understand the company KPI's and drive activities to achieve and exceed these.
· To be fully aware of the current standards and accreditation's relevant to the organisation and the group.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated within the overall business objectives of the Company.
Candidates will ideally have
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Buyer experience is not required as training will be provided
· Experience on the phone
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Hungerford, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy