Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic new opportunity to join a well-established prestigious company based in Thatcham. Our client is looking for an Entry Level Business Manager on a permanent basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday normal office hours. Starting ASAP with a salary range of £28,000 to £32,000 dependant on experience.
This role is ideal for someone looking to start or continue a career in an automotive mechanical engineering industry with a keen interest in cars, whether this is experience in an apprenticeship or hobby, and have excellent front of house experience with an understanding of engineering and basic drawings.
Special Requirements of the role
Travel as required
To provide sales support to customers / market places.
· To provide administration support to Business Managers to successfully deliver projects within the Commercial Department, in order to achieve departmental strategic and sales objectives.
Essential Education & Knowledge
· Educated a minimum of A level or equivalent e.g.: Apprenticeship with at least ONC.
· Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of business operating systems i.e ERP/MRP
Essential Experience & Skills
· Customer Management
· Preparing proposals/quotes
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Initiative and enthusiasm
· Ability to work constructively under pressure
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Strong motivational skills and good project management ability
· Ability to build strong working relationships- externally and internally
· Flexible approach to work
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good IT skills
· Awareness of confidentiality
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury for more information. Please note: This position is based in Thatcham, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy