Liverpool (Liverpool) Design / Civil engineering / Industrial engineering
· Job type
Manufacturing and Production
· External Reference
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
A global pharmaceutical company is expanding its operation and will be recruiting for 2 x Engineering Technicians
The roles we require talented, adaptable individuals who can operate to the highest possible standards with a strong focus on safety, quality and compliance. The successful candidates will be instrumental in the creation of a new, operational areas within Manufacturing.
The role will involve 12 Hour Shifts , 2 Days / 2 Nights, 4 on 4 off
Immediate start for a 12 month Contact Role
Pay rate of £29.39
The Engineering Technician will be required to perform a broad range of varied planned and unplanned maintenance activities that support the overall team and business objectives. The role holder will operate with a degree of autonomy once relevant training is completed.
· Deliver engineering support to customers for planned and unplanned maintenance requirements and:
· Plan and execute routine work
· Ensure all documentation is completed correctly, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel.
· Work with M&R team to review and maintain maintenance plants for manufacturing equipment.
· Support management in the review of required spare parts
· Ensure compliance with HSE regulations
· Be aware of and comply with all operating procedures in all operational areas
· Understand, execute and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensure the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within their own work area and shared workshop are compliant in accordance with the Orange Guide and CFR regulations.
· Deliver departmental objectives and operational decisions made by others are executed in a timely manner. Liaise with members of their own departments to provide and receive support and feedback.
· Plan and attend required training in a timely manner and ensures training records are up to date.
· Actively promote a safety culture and raise and correct Near Misses/Accident & Incident Reports when required.
· Support organisational change, process improvements and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Have a good knowledge of CMMS requirements, have the ability to demonstrate and coach its basic functions.
· Demonstrate engineering competency at a level to be able to carry out PPM activity, plus some specialist knowledge in limited areas. Can carry out basic coaching and training.
· Solve reoccurring and multi cause problems
Minimum Education Requirements
· Engineering Apprenticeship and Preferably HNC/D
· Local Language
· Good standards of numeracy and literacy are essential together with excellent attention to detail
· Development of assessment of competence will be through the completion of the Engineering Multi-skilling training/development program. This reflects the dual nature of the responsibilities required for the role.
· The role holder must have well developed interpersonal and communication skills. Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure are also essential. A positive and pro-active approach is needed to aid resolution of issues
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact andrea redmond