£ 20000 - £ 26000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Project Support
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Working for leading, manufacturer of technical products you will be working within a busy support role in a fast paced position.
Your prime responsibility will be to assist and support the customers with queries, advising on products and technical faults.
No prior experience is required but a background in a technical role such as an engineering position, mechanically focused role, military background or someone who has gained an engineering qualification and is seeking an office based role.
The company will also consider someone who has worked in a support position and has worked with technical products.
Main duties of the role will include:
· To answer technical help-line telephone satisfying customer requests for
· technical advice.
· Advise on product repairs and the associated reporting in accordance with
· established company procedures.
· Evaluate and administer warranty claims in-line with company procedures.
· Perform product conversion and assembly work required to satisfy customer
· Contribute towards the appraisal of new products.
· Offer the highest level of customer service at all times seeking the assistance
· of your manager when necessary.
Skills and Experience required
· Technical background either within an engineering role, military background, mechanical or mechanic position or a relevant technical qualification
· Excellent communication skills and happy to work in an office environment.
· Basic computer skills
· Quick learner.
· Team player and able to support all area of the business
This role is paying a competitive salary of between £20-26k although there is flexibility on this for the right person.
This is a permanent role based in Basingstoke.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy