· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
The role is to manage a CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System), ensuring effective management and ownership of system improvements and development programmes are achieved for a busy Engineering Department.
This role would suit an experienced administrator, with good data admin experience.
1. To work with Engineering Management Team and manufacturing Engineering shift teams to achieve the relevant maintenance and compliance targets by encouraging teamwork and individual involvement in achievement of work schedules.
2. CMMS system administrator and SME with responsibility for ensuring all CMMS updates are completed in a timely manner. The candidate will help to ensure that appropriate training takes place for system improvements and that all training is formally documented. Responsible for updating and owning related procedures. Ensure global collaboration on all CMMS updates and continuous improvement projects, with the emphasis on ensuring Liverpool maintenance team is up to date with all system changes. This role is crucial to ensure that global changes in SAP are managed and Liverpool site is part of any decision making and robustness testing.
3. To ensure appropriate standards of GMP, housekeeping, safety and discipline are applied within his/her area, in accordance with Orange Guide CFR regulations. This includes completion of all GMP commitments to plan - specifically relating to accuracy of documentation, close out of GMP investigations, change controls, and corrective actions.
4. To continuously explore and identify new and improved processes targeted at improvement in quality, eliminating waste, and operational performance. Undertake specific projects relating to operational issues, including identification/introduction of new equipment, processes and contract business.
5. Responsibility to remain cGMP compliant by reporting all identified quality defects and by ensuring that all training is completed timely manner and ensures training records are up to date.
K. Minimum Education Requirements
L. Minimum Experience Requirements
Minimum experience requirements necessary to perform the job
GCSE's or equivalent in Maths. English & Science and further education qualifications such as a national certificate or HNC in a relevant engineering field is essential however a Bachelor's degree (BEng) in a relevant engineering filed would be preferable. But not essential
At least 12 Months experiencing of being a CMMS power user (SAP PM). Computer Literate in MS Office programmes with good knowledge and a good understanding of MS Excel. Experience in working in a cGMP environment would be favourable. Strong communication skills are essential as role works cross functionally at the Liverpool site.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact andrea redmond