Description de l'offre
£ 20000 - £ 23000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Due to the growth of my client's business they are looking for a structural / civil engineering graduate to support the Engineering Manager and assist with a variety of tasks.
My client manufacture and install a bespoke product for sport and leisure companies around the UK and work with high-profile business's such as David Lloyd Leisure, Virgin Active and well-known tennis and football clubs.
This is a varied role that will grow over time, and full training will be given as my client work with a unique product.
· Undertake training to fully understand all products
· Produce accurate technical design drawings
· Support the coordination of projects from initiation to completion
· Actively participate in the development of the product range
· Liaise with various suppliers and sub-contractors
· Update and maintain the CRM system
· Graduate with an Engineering degree
· Outgoing, confident communicator who can effectively handle interactions with clients by phone and email
· Computer literate with experience in Coral Draw, Autocad, Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint beneficial
· Driving licence preferred and based within a reasonable commuting distance of Redhill
· Interest in sport an advantage as the majority of my client's customers are sports clubs
Please apply for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy