Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To apply a range of Engineering skills including, faultfinding, servicing & repairs.
· To help deliver planned maintenance on time
· Application of methodical thinking to help diagnose machine issues.
· To help maintain all records on the Engineering maintenance database.
· To liaise and supervise external contractors and service engineers, ensuring safe working procedures are adhered to
· Performing to measures within specific goals aligned with departmental plans and the company goal tree
· To comply with all health, safety and environmental rules, policies, procedures and any other instructions relevant to working within their area of the Company.
· As part of your employment you may be required to undertake any other reasonable tasks or duties that are deemed to be within your capability as directed by your first line manager.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy