· Job type
Human Resources and Personnel
· External Reference
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
The successful candidate will need:
· Most importantly must have a really positive attitude to helping customers (our managers, candidates, staff, colleagues) face to face, over the telephone, via email and virtually using MSTeams
· To demonstrate the resilience needed to face multiple demands and cope with shifting priorities and rapid change
· Experience of working on their own initiative, personally resilient and comfortable working in a busy office environment
· Experience of maintaining employee records in an HR information system
· Experience of producing documentation relating to key milestones in the employee life cycle ( contracts and offers, on boarding, maternity/paternity, change of hours and other terms, leaver documentation)
Key duties will include:
o Preparing contracts of employment for signature, issuing new starter information packs, dealing with administration for re-locations, CRB checks, processing appointments of casual & occasional workers, hourly paid demonstrators, reviewing Visa expiry dates etc.
o Processing changes to contracts, including extensions, transfers, flexible working outcomes, redeployment administration etc.
o Dealing with administration associated with maternity, paternity and adoption leave, sabbaticals and career breaks, and sickness absence.
o Processing resignations, end of fixed term contracts etc.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Jessica Piper