Description de l'offre
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
My client is currently looking to recruit an Electrical wholesaler sales advisor in it's Southport branch, and experience in a Electrical wholesaler environment is neccessary.
· Respond to enquiries from customers, providing quotations and processing orders
· Proactively contact potential customers to build relationships and develop sales opportunities
· Identify product requirements, ordering and sourcing as required
· Accurately update and maintain our internal CRM systems
· Consistently deliver high levels of customer service to customers within an industrial supplies environment will be considered
· First class customer service skills and a proactive, helpful approach is essential
· Sales and commercial
· Strong people skills, with the ability to easily develop business customer relationships
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable
· Comfortable using internal IT systems
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Please email your CV or call 01512435900 and ask for James
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy